Get the law enforcement and military respiratory protection your troops need to conquer the environmental hazards they’ll face in the field. Moldex designs innovative respiratory and military hearing protection solutions ideal for tactical deployments. Our versatile products give you protection you can tailor for noise hazards, gases, particulate, or vapors, depending on the mission at hand.
Types of Applications
At Moldex, our products consistently provide enhanced comfort and protection. Some of our proprietary developments include:
- State-of-the-art military respiratory protection, such as our Airwave masks which increases the mask’s surface area for easier breathing.
- Hearing protection designed to be secure, yet adjustable for noise threat levels, like our Battle Plugs.
- Reusable half and full masks that allow for customizable protection using multiple cartridge options.
Our environmental protection devices and accessories can be combined to meet multiple mission-specific environments:
- Maintenance and Engineering Facilities
- Firing Range Participants, Range Officers, and Live-Fire Drills
- Tactical Insertions
- Patrolling Areas With Heavy Smoke, Vapor, or Airborne Particulates
- Inspection Checkpoints
- Riot Suppression
Please note: Note all items featured on our website are available through our GSA/FSS Contract, DAPA Contract or VIPA.
For more information, please call (800) 421-0668, ext. 550 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GSA/FSS Contract: GS-07F-5600P – “Tier 2 SUM – Multi-Agency Solutions”
DAPA Contract: #SP0200-07-H-0018,
VIPA# – VME130604_N95MASKS
Cage: 0FA00 NAICS: 339113 SIC: 3842 Small Business: YES
FSC Groups: 42 – Firefighting & Rescue Equipment, 65 – Medical, Dental, and Veterinary Equipment and Supplies,
84 – Law Enforcement & Security Equipment
When you need hard working personal protective equipment for dynamic training and tactical environments, you need the military respiratory protection and military hearing protection that stands up to the test. Accomplish your mission with environmental protection equipment from Moldex-Metric today.
If you have any technical questions regarding respiratory protection, call Moldex® at 800-421-0668.