Revised: December 8, 2022
- Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories and types of “Personal Information”:
- Contact Information: your first and last name, title or job title, business address, business phone number, and email;
- Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our Site, products about which you inquire, and information about the company for which you work;
- Internet or other electronic activity: IP address, your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our Site and Services and which elements of our Site and Services you use the most, what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us, information about your web browser and operating system, you location at a general level;
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to infer your or your company’s potential interests and preferences concerning our products.
- How We Use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following categories of use:
- Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information, and commercial information to communicate with you regarding our products and services, transactions with us, purchases and potential purchases by your company, to provide information on your company’s account, and to respond to your inquires or requests.
- Analytical Purposes: We use your internet activity and browsing history, and commercial information to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, internet or other electronic activity, and inferences to:
- Inform you of our new products, services and offers;
- Provide you with targeted advertising; and
- Provide you with other information from and about our Company, including marketing communications tailored to you or the company for which you work.
- Maintenance and Improvement of the Site and Services: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide you with the Site and Services, including to send you alerts about your company’s account;
- Handle your customer services requests; and
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our sales, products, Site and Services.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information, commercial information, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect the Site and services, our Company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
- Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from the following sources:
- We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and commercial information directly from you.
- We collect information about you from third parties. We collect your Personal Information from third parties, such as industry sources, social media sites and data co-ops. We obtain contact information, commercial information, and internet and electronic activity with data co-ops and other third party data aggregators.
- We collect information from you passively. We collect Internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies. This activity is further described in the Cookies and Advertising and Online Tracking sections below.
- Categories of Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Service Providers are prohibited from using or disclosing Personal Information other than as specified by us.
Other Third Parties
We allow certain third parties to collect internet and other electronic activity information as explained in the section below on Advertising and Online Tracking.
We may share Personal Information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with our Company.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
We use Google Analytics on the Site and Services to analyze how users use the Site and Services, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Advertising and Online Tracking
We may allow third-party companies to serve ads and collect certain information when you visit the Site and Services. These companies may collect information (e.g. click stream information, web browser type, time and date, subject of pages and products clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to the Site, and may track you across this site and other websites. These third parties may use that information in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie to collect this information. Our systems do not recognize browser “Do Not Track” signals, but several of the third parties who place cookies on our Site enable you to opt out of targeted advertising practices. To learn more about these advertising practices or to opt out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org or www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Managing Your Information Preferences
We maintain safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
Our Site and Services may contain links to other web sites that operate independently of us. We provide links to these sites solely for your convenience and information, but these sites are not under our control and this Policy does not apply to them. These sites may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest that you review prior to using the sites themselves. We are not responsible for information that is collected, used or disclosed by these sites or for any use you make of these sites.
- Children’s Privacy
The Site and Services are intended for users who are 13 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us at email@example.com or use the physical address provided below. Please mark your message “COPPA Information Request.” Please note that most of the user content that appears on our Site or Services is stored and controlled by third party providers; thus, complete and comprehensive removal of the content may not be possible.
- Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site or Services, you are agreeing to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
- Notice to California Residents/Your California Privacy Rights
To opt out of sharing your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com or by mail at:
Attn: Database Manager
10111 Jefferson Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
Telephone: (800) 421-0668