Moldex is one of the most recognized and respected names in hearing and respiratory protection in industrial worker safety. Comfort, quality and value are all synonymous with a Moldex product.
Moldex’s expertise is hearing and respiratory protection to keep workers safer. This laser like focus results in an offering of innovative world class products.
- Our core products are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Moldex is specialized in an age of generalization
With over 70 patents Moldex has a strong history of perpetual innovation. We strive to design and engineer products that provide comfort and style while addressing the hearing and respiratory needs of industrial and healthcare employees. Products they want to wear. Some of our industry leading solutions include:
- The unique contoured shape of Meteors follows the curves of the ear canal to create exceptional all-day comfort while still providing serious protection
- Dura-Mesh provides bi-directional protection from dirt on the outside and moisture on the inside resulting in masks lasting longer, reducing usage and saving money
- Up to three distinct sizes in industrial masks and five sizes in healthcare to address today’s diverse workforce
- HandyStrap and SmartStrap masks can be conveniently stored around the neck while on a break, keeping them from getting prematurely thrown away or misplaced
- The first disposable earplug dispenser, PlugStations, hang anywhere earplugs are needed to increase compliance and reduce waste and Moldex now offers a PlugStation to those that require a corded earplug – another first for the industry
- An air pocket in the tip of our Rockets reusable earplugs provides incomparable comfort
- The 9000 Series full face respirator’s exclusive overmolded technology reduces weight, parts, maintenance and cost
A GREENER ALTERNATIVE
All Moldex products and packaging are PVC-Free. A scientific study by Nicholas Anastas, Ph.D. Principal, Poseidon’s Trident LLC, and Matthew Eckelman, Ph.D. at Yale University, Center for Industrial Ecology, confirms that considering the full life cycle of PVC vs. Polyurethane and Polypropylene, the scientific data supports the conclusion that use of Polyurethane or polypropylene are “green” alternatives to PVC and are ecologically preferred. Toxic chemicals associated with PVC disposal have been linked to a variety of health hazards.
Moldex has taken a leadership position among global PPE manufacturers in minimizing our environmental impact. We began with the complete elimination of PVC which is linked to one of the most environmentally toxic materials in landfill disposal and this initiative has now grown into a corporate culture that constantly looks to manufacture innovative products that minimize environmental impact.
Green products and packaging
- Removal of all PVC from our products and packaging
- Dura-Mesh shell on disposable respirators allows fewer respirators to be used and a reduction in the waste stream
- Respirator Lockers and Pocket-Paks are recyclable products
- Use of recycled paper for all literature and packaging throughout the company
To be our customers’ preferred supplier for personal protective equipment recognized for high quality products.
To produce innovative safety products that always wear well and protect users.
- Customer needs drive our focus
- Producing innovative and unique products offering value to our customers
- Respect for the environment, neighborhood and cultural diversity
- Ensuring a safe environment for workers
- Providing a stable employment that offers job satisfaction and longevity
- Full compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
We have an ongoing commitment to both superior product design and continuous technological improvements in the manufacturing process so you get quality products you can trust. The quality systems of Moldex are registered and certified to the IS0 9001:2015 standard by DQS.
Moldex has manufacturing facilities in the United States and Europe, plus sales offices and warehouses in all major markets worldwide and distribution in over fifty countries.