- Moldex-Metric, Inc. (www.www.moldex.com) was established in 1980 and is a US-based privately held manufacturing company with focus on:
HEARING PROTECTION | DISPOSABLE RESPIRATORS | REUSABLE RESPIRATORS
With over 70 patents, our innovative respiratory and hearing solutions are designed to increase compliance by maximizing worker comfort and convenience, while at the same time reducing overall costs through greater durability and extended product life spans.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
- A hunter’s sales mentality.
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience in the B to B industrial marketplace.
- A can do attitude.
- Excellent time management and computer skills
- Integrity, dependability and common sense.
- A.S. or B.S. degree
WHAT WOULD BE NICE FOR YOU TO HAVE:
- Successful sales experience in the safety industry.
- Sales experience in the industrial B to B marketplace.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Reporting to the Director of Sales-West you will be responsible for the growth of sales and market share in the assigned territory.
- Work in a team environment to grow sales
- Initiate sales calls with key end users.
- Timely and consistent follow up from sales calls.
- Conduct sales meetings and training and national and local distributors in the territory.
WHAT WE WILL DO:
- Provide the necessary training and support for you to be successful.
- Provide the sales tools necessary including generous auto allowance, expense reimbursement, laptop, cell phone and CRM.
- Continue to be innovative and develop value added products that are fun to sell.
- Overnight travel is required 40% of the time. Travel via car and airplane are required.
- Home office based in the St. Louis, Missouri area.
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.