Ideas that wear well.®
fitting instructions for m3 earmuffs
Insert the adaptor into the hard hat’s slot until it snaps into place.
For the usage position, the cups must enclose the ear and seal tightly against the head. Adjust the height of the cups until you have a tight and comfortable fit. Make sure the cups and head-band are not in contact with the edge of the hard hat or hat suspension when in the usage position. For best results, remove all hair from under the cushions, and push cups toward head.
To shift to the stand-by position, pull arm away from ear until it clicks and locks into place away from the ear. Cups can be swiveled up onto hat to store.
- M Series Earmuffs should be fitted and worn correctly to provide effective protection.
- Earmuffs and their cushions may deteriorate with use and should be examined for cracking or other deformations and replaced as necessary.
- Routinely wash with mild soap and water.
- The foam liner should be allowed to air dry before reinserting into the earcups.
- Hearing Protection
- Twist In Earplugs
- Foam Ear Plugs
- Reusable Earplugs
- Metal Detectable Earplugs
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Reusable Respirators
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Sales Team