Ideas that wear well.®
fitting instructions for m1 earmuffs
With headband over the head, pull the cups outward and position over your ears so that they fully enclose the ear and seal tightly against the head.
Adjust the height of the cups until you have a tight and comfortable fit. For best results, remove all hair from under the cushions.
To fold for storage, press the cups together completely and fold headband around cups.
- M Series Earmuffs should be fitted and worn correctly to provide effective protection.
- Earmuffs and their cushions may deteriorate with use and should be examined.
- for cracking or other deformations and replaced as necessary.
- Routinely wash with mild soap and water.
- The foam liner should be allowed to air dry before reinserting into the earcups.
- Hearing Protection
- Twist In Earplugs
- Foam Ear Plugs
- Reusable Earplugs
- Metal Detectable Earplugs
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Reusable Respirators
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Sales Team