Welcome/ Introduction message (Should we at a photo?)
Do you have questions? We are here to help!
The Moldex Technical Help Line is available to answer questions about Moldex respirators, contaminants, respirator programs, fit testing, OSHA regulations, and NIOSH approvals. If calling about a particular Moldex respirator, have the model number and lot number available, if appropriate.
You can reach us at +1 (310) 837-6500 ext. 512 or +1 (800) 421-0668 ext. 550 or by emailing your question to email@example.com.
The Moldex Chemical Selection Guide
Use the Moldex Chemical Selection Guide to help select the correct respirator and/or cartridges and/or filters for the contaminant in your work area. Click here for the Chemical Selection Guide. To learn more about the details of the chemical selection guide, click here.
III. Moldex 7000/7800 Series Respirator User Instructions and Warnings
V. 7000/7800 Series Respirator Fit Testing
7000/7800 SERIES FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
(Also see instructions on bag, 7000/7800 Series Respirator Instruction Manual
and 7000/7800 User Training Video. See below.)
1. Read instructions on respirator bag or see fit poster for proper fitting.
2. Users must follow instructions each time respirator is worn.
3. OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1910.134 (f) requires that the user be fit tested.
4. Do not wear with any facial hair, such as beards, or any other facial features
which may prevent a proper fit.
5. If you cannot obtain a proper fit, do not enter the contaminated area and see
VI. 7000/7800 Series Fitting Instructions
Certification for 7000 Series Respirators requires completion of chapters 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 12 and 13
Chapter links below:
Qualitative Fit Testing Training Video