Ideas that wear well.®
9000 Reusable Full Face Respirator Protection.
Technologically advanced features position the 9000 full face respirator as the leader in its field. The exclusive over-molded lens design eliminates the usual heavy clamping frame to create an innovative full face with lighter weight, greater field of vision, fewer parts, minimal maintenance and completely free of metal parts.
Workers will appreciate the ultra-lightweight comfort. The stand away head harness, with extra wide opening, makes putting on and taking off quick and easy. Strap buckles are securely molded directly to the facepiece for rugged use and ease of adjustment. Lens is coated for scratch resistance.
- Streamlined and ultra-light weight increases worker comfort and compliance
- Exclusive over-molded lens design for greater field of vision
- Fewer parts for minimal maintenance
- Stand away head harness, with extra wide opening for quick and easy donning
- Strap buckles are securely molded to facepiece for rugged use
- Lens is coated for scratch resistance
- Completely free of metal parts for mines, refineries and other industries
- Cartridges/Filters also compatible with 7000 half mask.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Packaged in a reusable storage bag.
- Small, medium, and large sizes.
- 100% PVC-Free® .
- Easy bayonet mount eliminates mis-threading.
- For use with Moldex 7000 half mask respirator and Moldex 9000 full face respirator.
- All product and packaging material is 100% PVC-Free®, for a greener alternative.
- BITREX® Fit Test Kit.
- Respiratory Protection Program.
- Alcohol Wipe Pads.
Caution: Respirators must be properly selected and fitted to provide protection to the user. It is the responsibility of the user to make the appropriate choice of respirator based on the contaminant, workplace concentrations, and any other site specific conditions. It is also the responsibility of the user to ensure that the workplace is in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local regulations on worker safety, including, but not limited to, OSHA regulations on respiratory protection (29 CFR 1910.134). Outside of the USA, check with all applicable and local government regulations. Read all Warnings and Use Instructions that accompany the respirators. If you have any Technical questions regarding respiratory protection, call Moldex® at 800-421-0668.
9000 Reusable Full Face Respirator Training Video
If this video is not visible, please click here to download the movie to play on your computer.
- Hearing Protection
- Twist In Earplugs
- Foam Earplugs
- Reusable Earplugs
- Metal Detectable Earplugs
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Standard 2-Strap
- Respirator Lockers
- Adjustable Strap
- Smart Strap
- Healthcare and Surgical
- Reusable Respirators
- Assembled Respirators
- Filters and Disks
- Combo Stacked Cartridge/Filters
- Replacement Parts
- Disposable Respirators
- Special Ops
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Find A Sales Rep