Ideas that wear well.®
2200N95HV High Visibility particulate respirator
The Moldex® 2200N95HV Hi-Vis Particulate Respirator makes the supervisor's job easier. The 2200N95HV makes workers stand out in a crowd, so supervisors can make quick and easy compliance checks.
increased worker safety
The Hi-Vis respirator also creates a safer working environment for the workers. Whether workers are in a high traffic, low traffic, or no traffic area, the Hi-Vis mask will help them get noticed by potential hazards.
durable cost savings
The Dura-Mesh® on the outside of the respirator protects the filter media and increases the life of the respirator by making the mask more durable. The inner layer of Dura-Mesh® resists collapsing in regular use and even under hot and humid conditions. Any way you look at it; the Dura-Mesh® shell saves you money because workers use fewer masks.
comfort in safety
Several design innovations make the 2200N95HV one of the most comfortable masks on the market. The contour molded nose bridge gives workers a comfortable seal that conforms to the contours of their face. Softspun® inner lining and a soft foam nose cushion take the comfort level up a notch.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- High visibility green color stands out in a crowd.
- Easy compliance checks.
- Collapse-resistant Dura-Mesh® shell.
- Contour molded nose bridge comfortably fits the wearer's face.
- No uncomfortable metal noseband to pinch.
- Softspun® inner lining feels soft on the face.
- Soft foam nose cushion eliminates pressure points.
- Proven durability and cost savings.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- Look for the bright green color as a symbol of Moldex quality.
|Model #||Description||Qty. per Box||Qty. per Case|
|2200N95HV||Medium/Large||20 Respirators per Box||12 Boxes per Case|
- Hearing Protection
- Twist In Earplugs
- Foam Earplugs
- Reusable Earplugs
- Metal Detectable Earplugs
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Standard 2-Strap
- Respirator Lockers
- Adjustable Strap
- Smart Strap
- Healthcare and Surgical
- Reusable Respirators
- Assembled Respirators
- Filters and Disks
- Combo Stacked Cartridge/Filters
- Replacement Parts
- Disposable Respirators
- Special Ops
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Find A Sales Rep