Ideas that wear well.®
& surgical mask
easy fit, more comfort and dependable
The molded nosebridge with the soft foam
nose cushion provides the wearer with an easy
comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust
and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
The single strap design is the first approved by
NIOSH for an N95 respirator and it provides an
easier, more comfortable fit without messing hair.
last longer, use fewer
The Dura-Mesh® shell, exclusive to Moldex®, protects the filter media so it prevents contact from contaminated gloves or hands. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity, so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
The elastic straps don’t irritate or require prestretching. The 3200 Series has a patented color-coded halo design that is available in three different sizes. Not manufactured with natural rubber latex.
Surgery, hospitals and healthcare facilities, nurse/hospice care, correctional facilities, police, fire and rescue teams, EMS/EMT, homeless shelters, occupational health facilities, school healthcare offices. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- The only NIOSH-approved, N95 single strap respirator available.
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against non-oil based particulates.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in regular use and even under hot and humid conditions.
- Latex Free halo strap design fits securely while leaving hair in place.
- Contoured molded nosebridge for extra comfort.
- Highest ASTM level of fluid resistance on the market (160 mm Hg).
- Soft foam nose cushion for an easy and comfortable fit.
- Softspun® inner lining is soft to the touch.
- Bacterial filtration efficiency > 99.9%.
|Model #||Size||Qty. per Bag||Qty. per Case|
|3211N95 Small||Small||20 Respirators per Bag||10 Bags per Case|
|3212N95 Medium/Large||Medium/Large||20 Respirators per Bag||10 Bags per Case|
|3217N95 Low Profile||Low Profile||20 Respirators per Bag||10 Bags per Case|
Moldex-Metric Inc. recently announced that it has acquired Inovel LLC, a healthcare company formerly affiliated with Moldex®. Moldex® will continue to manufacture, market and support all surgical N95 respirator models, formerly manufactured by Inovel. The packaging will not be changed, including the Inovel name, for some transitional period. The acquisition and change of ownership will not trigger any OSHA annual fit testing in order to continue use of the respirators formerly manufactured by Inovel and now by Moldex®.
- Hearing Protection
- Twist In Earplugs
- Foam Earplugs
- Reusable Earplugs
- Metal Detectable Earplugs
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Standard 2-Strap
- Adjustable Strap
- Smart Strap
- Healthcare and Surgical
- Reusable Respirators
- Assembled Respirators
- Filters and Disks
- Combo Stacked Cartridge/Filters
- Replacement Parts
- Disposable Respirators
- Special Ops
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Find A Sales Rep