Ideas that wear well.®
2200GN95 Series Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical mask
easy fit, more comfort.
The molded nosebridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
The Dura-Mesh® shell, exclusive to Moldex® protects the filter media from contaminated hand or glove contact. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer, increasing the life of the mask and comfort of the wearer.
The elastic straps don’t irritate. They don’t require prestretching. Plus they are securely attached. Not manufactured with natural rubber latex.
Surgery, hospitals and healthcare facilities, nurse/hospice care, correctional facilities, police, fire and rescue teams, EMS/EMT, homeless shelters, occupational health facilities, school healthcare offices. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator.
- Both an N95 respirator and surgical mask (Latex Free).
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against non-oil based particulates.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in regular use and even under hot and humid conditions.
- Contour molded nosebridge for extra comfort.
- Soft foam nose cushion for an easy and comfortable fit.
- Softspun® inner lining is soft to the touch.
- Fluid resistant.
- Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%.
- Available in 4 color coded sizes.
* Used for stockpiling orders only. For minimum case requirements, call customer service (800) 421-0668 or
+1 (310) 837-6500 ext. 550.
|Model #||Description||Qty. per Box||Qty. per Case|
|2210GN95-XS||Extra Small||20 Respirators per Box||12 Boxes per Case|
|2211GN95-S||Small||20 Respirators per Box||12 Boxes per Case|
|2212GN95-M/L||Medium/Large||20 Respirators per Box||12 Boxes per Case|
|2217GN95-LP||Low Profile Nosebridge||20 Respirators per Box||12 Boxes per Case|
Moldex-Metric Inc. recently announced that it has acquired Inovel LLC, a healthcare company formerly affiliated with Moldex®. Moldex® will continue to manufacture, market and support all surgical N95 respirator models, formerly manufactured by Inovel. The packaging will not be changed, including the Inovel name, for some transitional period. The acquisition and change of ownership will not trigger any OSHA annual fit testing in order to continue use of the respirators formerly manufactured by Inovel and now by Moldex®.
- Hearing Protection
- Twist In Earplugs
- Foam Earplugs
- Reusable Earplugs
- Metal Detectable Earplugs
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Standard 2-Strap
- Adjustable Strap
- Smart Strap
- Healthcare and Surgical
- Reusable Respirators
- Assembled Respirators
- Filters and Disks
- Combo Stacked Cartridge/Filters
- Replacement Parts
- Disposable Respirators
- Special Ops
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Find A Sales Rep