Ideas that wear well.®
1712 N95 FastFit® Flat Fold Respirator & Surgical Mask
From Folded To Face In A Flash
Unlike any other flat fold, FastFit® opens quickly and seals easily to your face in a flash. No fumbling with multi fold panels or hard to handle straps. FastFit® is the quickest and easiest flat fold to put on.
Folded And Molded
FastFit®combines the convenience of a flat fold with the comfort of a contour molded mask. The best of both worlds are now combined in a flat fold mask that opens easily and conforms comfortably to your face. Plus, it’s simple to refold a FastFit®mask for storage in a scrubs pocket. Designed with healthcare workers in mind.
Packaged For Convenience
Individually wrapped for hygiene, it’ll be handy and clean when you need it. Packed in a dispenser-style box for quick and easy access.
Easy Fit, More Comfort
Contour molded nose bridge with a soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. Softspun®lining gives added comfort and durability. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
Last Longer, Use Fewer
The Dura-Mesh®shell, exclusive to Moldex, protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer, resulting in fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Secure No Fumble Straps
Easy to handle elastic straps don’t irritate or require pre-stretching. Securely attached for durability. Not manufactured with natural rubber latex.
Surgery, hospitals and healthcare facilities, nurse/hospice care, correctional facilities, police, fire and rescue teams, EMS/EMT, homeless shelters, occupational health facilities, school healthcare offices.
Note: For use with non oil based particulates only.
- Quick and easy to put on, unlike any other flat fold
- Flat fold convenience with contour molded comfort
- Individually packaged for hygiene
- Packed in a dispenser box for easy access
- Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion increases comfort and seals easily without a metal noseband
lining for increased comfort
Dura-Mesh®shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB
- Highest ASTM level of fluid resistance (160 mm Hg).
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
- Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulate
|Model #||Description||Quantity||Qty. per Case|
|1712 N95||Medium/Large||20 Respirators per Box||10 Boxes per Case|
- Hearing Protection
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Reusable Respirators
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Sales Team