Ideas that wear well.®
handy two in one storage!
Respirator Locker® provides hygienic storage for respirators. It’s a personal dispenser for workers required to travel to remote locations. Fits easily in employee lockers or work vehicles. Separate compartment permits storage of a used respirator during breaks, prevents premature disposal of respirators.
less waste, saves money.
Reduces employee waste from taking extra respirators for the day. Allows employer to track respirator usage. Saves time going to get fresh respirators. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
easy fit, more comfort.
Each Moldex® respirator has our exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell that protects the filter media, so it stays cleaner looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. Model #2350 and #2850 also features an exhale valve that reduces hot air buildup. Workers stay cooler and comfortable longer. In addition Model #2850 has a special carbon layer that helps relieve workers of nuisance levels (less than OSHA PEL) of ozone and organic vapor odors. Suitable for most welding fumes.
NIOSH certified under 42CFR84 regulations to have a filter efficiency level of 95% against particulates free of oil up to 10x PEL.
Hot, humid, dusty environments where tool stores are distant or workers are required to travel to remote locations, i.e. utilities, landscaping operations, survey or road crews, construction, agriculture, forestry operations, transportation operations, manufacturing facilities with sprawling plants.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Allows employer to monitor respirator usage, reducing costs.
- Reduces worker time spent going to get new respirators.
- Handy supply for workers at field worksites.
- Provides each worker with hygienic storage and a personal supply of respirators.
- Separate chamber stores respirators during breaks.
- Holds four or five masks per Locker.
- Reduces worker time spent going to get new masks.
- HandyStrap® allows mask to conveniently hang down around the user's neck when not in use.
- Locker keeps Model #2850 carbon layer fresh.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
|Model #||Description||Qty. per Locker||Qty. per Case||NSN #|
|2250||Medium/Large||5 Respirators per Locker||27 Lockers per Case||4240-01-527-0105|
|2350||Medium/Large||5 Respirators per Locker||16 Lockers per Case|
|2850||Medium/Large||4 Respirators per Locker||16 Lockers per Case||4240-01-500-6468|
- Hearing Protection
- Foam Earplugs
- Reusable Earplugs
- Metal Detectable Earplugs
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Standard 2-Strap
- Respirator Lockers
- Adjustable Strap
- Smart Strap
- Healthcare and Surgical
- Reusable Respirators
- Disposable Respirators
- Special Ops
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Sales Team
- Distributor Locator