Ideas that wear well.®
2315 P2 Particulate Welding Respirators with Ventex® Valve and Adjustable Strap
Certified to have a filter efficiency of 99% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil. Suitable for most welding fumes.
Adjustable cloth straps allow for a more comfortable fit with a simple tug on the straps. Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose seal fits easily and comfortably without a metal noseband. Exhale valve reduces breathing resistance and hot air buildup. Keeps workers cooler longer.
last longer, use fewer.
The Dura-Mesh® shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner looking longer. Plus, it resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs. Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716:2003.
Welding, soldering, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, and dusty environments, i.e., polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
- 100% PVC-Free®.
- Can be used against most welding fumes free of oil.
- Adjustable cloth straps assure a snug, comfortable fit.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists
in heat and humidity.
- Softspun® liner for added comfort and durability.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716:2003 Resistance to Flame Test.
- Fits easily under welding hoods.
- Soft foam nose seal for a
|Model #||Description||Qty. per Bag||Qty. per Case|
|2315P2||Medium/Large||10 Respirators per Bag||6 Bags per Case|
- Hearing Protection
- Twist In Earplugs
- Foam Ear Plugs
- Reusable Earplugs
- Metal Detectable Earplugs
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Reusable Respirators
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Sales Team