Ideas that wear well.®
2300P2 series particulate respirators
with exhale valve
stay cool on the job.
Workers stay cooler with an exhale valve that reduces hot air build up. There’s less breathing resistance and workers don’t have to break midshift to cool off.
easy fit, more comfort.
The molded nosebridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy, comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
last longer, use fewer.
The exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
suitable for welding.
2300 Series Particulate Respirators are suitable for most welding applications. Dura-Mesh®’s Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in hot humid conditions common to most welding applications. Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716:2003 Resistance to Flame Test.
Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
- 100% PVC-Free.
- Available in three sizes to fit most workers in today's workplace.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists
heat and humidity.
- Molded nosebridge seals easily and comfortably without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Soft, foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Suitable for most welding applications.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716:2003 Resistance to Flame Test.
|Model #||Description||Qty. per Box||Qty. per Case|
|2300P2||Medium/Large||10 Respirators per Box||10 Boxes per Case|
|2301P2||Small||10 Respirators per Box||10 Boxes per Case|
|2350P2||Respirator Locker® with 2300P2||5 Respirators per Locker||16 Lockers per Case|
|2300V||Vending Packs||2 Respirators per Pack||40 Packs per Case|
- Hearing Protection
- Twist In Earplugs
- Foam Ear Plugs
- Reusable Earplugs
- Metal Detectable Earplugs
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Reusable Respirators
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Sales Team