Ideas that wear well.®
4600 P2 Series AirWave® Disposable Respirators
Breathes easier by design
AirWave® — the valve-free respirator that breathes easier.
More surface, more airflow
The outstanding performance of AirWave®is due to its patented, wave design technology. It allows more airflow in and out of the respirator for cool comfort and easier breathing.
- Unique waves double the filter surface area of our comparable respirator
- Dura-Mesh® shell provides bi-directional protection from dirt on the outside and moisture on the inside
Comfort inside and out
By providing more surface area, AirWave ensures cool comfort inside the respirator, without a valve. Plus our exclusive FlexFit®design provides added comfort and compliance over time.
design expands and contracts as you move and speak, for optimal comfort
- Pinch-free molded nose bridge eliminates metal nose-band readjustment and discomfort
- Adjustable soft cloth strap is cool and comfortable
- Hangs from neck when not in use
Particulate aerosols free of oil.
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability
- Soft, cloth SmartStrap® is both HANGABLE and ADJUSTABLE
- Longer wear means less cost
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion and contour shaped for comfort
- Pinch free nose bridge
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
|Model #||Size||Description||Qty. per Box||Qty. per Case|
|4600 P2||M/L||AirWave P2 Disposable Respirator||10 Respirators per Box||10 Boxes per Case|
|4601 P2||Small||AirWave P2 Disposable Respirator||10 Respirators per Box||10 Boxes per Case|
- Hearing Protection
- Twist In Earplugs
- Foam Ear Plugs
- Reusable Earplugs
- Metal Detectable Earplugs
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Reusable Respirators
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Sales Team