Ideas that wear well.®
2212GN95* Series Healthcare Particulate Respirator
easy fit, more comfort.
The molded nosebridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
last longer, use fewer.
The Dura-Mesh® shell, exclusive to Moldex® protects the filter media from contaminated hand or glove contact. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer, increasing the life of the mask and comfort of the wearer.
The non-latex straps don’t irritate. They don’t require prestretching. Plus they are securely attached.
Hospitals and healthcare facilities, nurse/hospice care, correctional facilities, police, fire and rescue teams, EMS/EMT, homeless shelters, occupational health facilities, school healthcare offices.
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB.
- Non-latex straps that do not require prestretching.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in regular use and even under hot and humid conditions.
- Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion increases comfort and seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Contour molded nosebridge for extra comfort without pressure points.
- Soft foam nose cushion for an easy and comfortable fit.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Proven durability and cost savings.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- Certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates.
|Model #||Description||Qty. per Box||Qty. per Case|
|2212GN95*||Medium/Large||20 Respirators per Box||12 Boxes per Case|
- Hearing Protection
- Twist In Earplugs
- Foam Ear Plugs
- Reusable Earplugs
- Metal Detectable Earplugs
- Respiratory Protection
- Disposable Respirators
- Reusable Respirators
- Video Showcase
- Image Downloads
- Literature Downloads
- Sales Team